Venice tours are not just popular for their sightseeing tours; they also offer tours which are related to food joints, cafes, wineries, etc. The seafood of Venice is very popular and is a must to try, for this the food tours are the best. One can visit all the popular food joints in this tour and can taste the best dishes with the loved one.
- ·Do Farai: This restaurant is always crowded as it serves the best varieties; one can get to taste different dishes like mussels and sweet prawns, sea bass served with aromatic lemon, sardines, prawns, pasta with clams, sole in the tangy Venetian marinade, etc.
- ·Trattoria Giorgione: The seafood risotto and other platters can be enjoyed here at good rates with wide varieties of cocktails and other drinks.
- ·Hostaria Da Franz: This food joint is very much popular among the public; it serves its guests with a menu list full of different seafood dishes. The cuttlefish made in black ink and grilled fillet are a must to try with great wines.
- ·Osteria Penzo: Visit this place and get to taste the local dishes, the place is very simple and is liked for its tasty seafood varieties at reasonable rates.
- ·Alle Testiere: This place is popular for its fish dishes, which are served with pasta courses. The ambience of the place is great and offers ample space to hang out with friends.
- ·Osteria Giorgione: This food joint also serves amazing seafood combinations at reasonable rates; the big bowl of mussels with onion and capsicum is served as a starter here and is a must to try with good varieties of wine.
- ·Trattoria alla Madonna: This restaurant is serving its customers from 1954; the menu is still the same and is served by waiters, who are properly dressed with white jackets and black tie. People like to come here for enjoying the traditional seafood dishes at good rates.
- ·Trattoria San Basilio: Taste the best dishes like prawns, grilled bream, squid, baccala mantecato and sarde, which are served with fragolino. This is a very popular strawberry flavored wine which adds to the taste of the dishes.
- ·Boccadoro: Fried fish with vegetables is the specialty of this food joint; all the dishes are made by using fresh ingredients.
- ·Osteria da Alberto: The restaurant is liked for its ambience as well as for its mouth watering specialties like seasonal cicheti, crispy Venetian seafood fry, pannacotta with strawberries, etc.
All these different varieties can be tasted during the Venice tours with the loved one as every place serves the best varieties. For seafood lovers, this type of tour is the best to choose as they make the trip more enjoyable.
Author Bio: Anna is a person with a passion for writing. She has written many articles on various topics, for more information you can check her other blogs.